What does a Consultation for Orthodontic Treatment Include?
During the Limbaugh Smile Analysis and Consultation, we will thoroughly examine your (or your child’s) teeth and jaws. We will also discuss orthodontic treatment options as per your customized treatment plan.
The Limbaugh Smile Analysis and Consultation includes X-rays and photos and possibly impressions for study models. We need these in order to develop just the right treatment plan and braces for you or your child. This additional appointment will last approximately one hour.
Dr. Limbaugh will assess treatment options by figuring out some of the following questions with you:
- Can braces and orthodontics successfully address you or your child’s smile?
- Are braces and orthodontic treatment needed right away or should we wait?
- What treatment procedures will we use to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How often will you need to visit our office for adjustments?
- How much will braces and orthodontic treatment cost?
- Which payment options for braces and orthodontic treatment will fit your needs best?
- We always welcome your questions!
AS MANY AS 25% OF THE PATIENTS WE TREAT ARE ADULTS